Admissions and Enrollment
- Parents visit the school.
- Submit an Application that must be accompanied by registration fee and copies of the following:
- Birth Certificate
- Social Security Card
- Immunization Record
- Last Report Card (unless Pre-K)
- Identification from both parents
- Students age six and older must schedule a Diagnostic Test.
- Students age 12 and older must provide a letter of recommendation from his/her pastor and previous teacher or counselor.
- The office may call for an interview (both parents and pupil) with the principal.
- The school will contact the principal or counselor of previous school (ages 12 and older).
- Parents will be notified of acceptance.
- Both parents must attend Parent Orientation.
- Parents and student(s) must read the Student Handbook thoroughly and return the Parent Handbook Commitment Letter to the front office.
Preschool Student Application PreschoolStudentApplication 2020-2021
Grades 1-12 Student Application 1_12_StudentApplication 2020-2021
Re-enrollment Student Application Re-Enrollment Application 2020-2021
Dress Code Embroid Locations
Parent Commitment Letter
Photo Release Form
Private Music Lessons
Prescription Medication Form
Student Information Form
ACH Collection Form
Dress Code Policy
Cellular Phone Registration Form